technology can be so toxic

>> Sunday, April 26, 2009

So I have had a very tech-challenged week. Lemme break it down for you:


Sunday
Heated eyelash curler, not working.  Being a good problem solver, I recharge batteries.  Now will only get hot with hours of teasing and foreplay; not unlike myself.  Crisis pending.  

Monday
Printer offline at work.  But, not realizing that, I attempt to print all kinds of confidential sh!t and later realized it was all lost in some cyber space printing cue and could randomly print when I wasn't there.  So much for THAT job.  Luckily tech people were able to save me from myself.  Crisis averted.

Tuesday
Newish G1 fancy phone "dies".  An hour of frustration and panic lead me to realize that when the battery is dead, recharge.  Crisis averted.

Wednesday
Lost all access to 'layout' in blog.  Everything reverted to 'template'. Hours of frustrating search, leading me to a 2 minute fix that my youngest child could've done.  Crisis averted.

Thursday
Child's electronic toy, which provides me time to write about tech problems and such, seizes up. LONG minutes on hold with said electronic toy company end abruptly when smallest child informed me he "reset it" by turning off and on.  Crisis averted.

Friday
Certain battery operated private item dies at absolutely the wrong time.  No "D" batteries in house and no DH to help, either.  Royal buzzkill.  Crisis pending.

Saturday
Find out why garage smells like dirty baby butt.  Garbage has not been taken away due to paperless bill being sent to wrong email address.  Apparently the person who received it did not pay.  Crisis pending.

5 comments:

Maggie Madison April 28, 2009 at 1:22 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nikola April 29, 2009 at 7:10 AM  

Oh, man, those are the worst! I hate it when my phone dies on me, it's like I'm armless or something! :S

Hopefully, everything works out for you! :)

Anyways, I love your blog so you got yourself a follower! Also, if you wanna exchange blogs for blogrolls, let me know, k? :)

The Quirky Post April 29, 2009 at 8:19 AM  

A lot of crises. Luckily, most of them are pending...:)

Maggie Madison April 29, 2009 at 7:30 PM  

Nikola, thanks for commenting and following! I will visit you, too!

Maggie Madison April 29, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

@34 yes, it was one of those weeks ; )