how to find the right satellite TV provider

>> Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Those of you who read your nontoxic life regularly know I have cable tv company issues. In fact, I have changed companies and am still having issues. I get offers from satellite tv companies all the time, but I have no idea which company has the best customer service, which has the best deals and which has the best reception. Also what the heck is the difference between direct vs. dish?

However, I have found a company called Kaptain Satellite and they helped me figure things out.

Their site gave me the facts about direct vs. dish and showed me a side by side comparison that actually made sense! They also showed me the best deals for where I live.

Best part, they are not at all annoying like the cable people!

If you have had it with cable, check them out. Let me know what you think.

0 comments: