A Life Without Debt: Procrastination Is The Enemy - SavingAdvice.com Blog

>> Monday, November 2, 2009

A Life Without Debt: Procrastination Is The Enemy - SavingAdvice.com Blog

True, so true. The more you put off little repairs or savings plans, the more it ends up costing you.

Currently, I am procrastinating in turning in child care receipts for reimbursement through the IRS. The amount I would get would almost cover the small credit card debt I have. The small credit card debt I have will start to grow exponentially next year, when the low interest deal we got runs out.

Hmmmm. Guess I need to actually turn in those receipts. Well, no better time than the present-hold on a sec. Okay, that took me one hour to sort, fill out forms, make copies and fax off 11 pages to the IRS.

By this time next week, I will have almost paid off my credit card balance! And without using my tax refund! Yeah, me!


0 comments: