happy new year to your nontoxic life!

>> Thursday, January 1, 2009

The new year is always the time to make promises.  People say they will lose weight, quit smoking, get organized, go green, save money, etc.  Many of these topics are in my own New Year's Resolution.


This year, I will really try to improve this blog.  I will focus on the issues above, along with a few more (see my zones for the others).  

Here is an outline of my resolution:

  • post several times a week
  • start a review category for books, products, services and stores
  • develop a book discussion club
  • encourage more comments
  • show more of my silly self

Well!  That's the plan.  We'll see how I do.  Feel free to stick it to me if I don't do well.

Good luck to everyone as they begin the new year!



0 comments: