10 things I am seriously annoyed about right now

>> Tuesday, February 3, 2009

So, if Kristi can post on 10 things she is loving right now, I can post on 10 things I am seriously annoyed about right now.


1.  The cold.  Groundhog saw his shadow and I am doomed to 6 more weeks of blah!
2.  Tantrums.  They are sucking the life right out of me.
3.  Reruns.  Really?
4.  Not being able to run outside.  Too dark and too cold.
5.  Dry, cracked hands.  I guess it's my own fault, cuz I hate gloves.
6.  Not being able to afford ANYTHING.  But saving is teaching me how to appreciate things, right?
7.  Not getting a thank you wave in traffic.  It's just common courtesy.
8.  Bad hair days.  Flat on top and frizzy, static all over.  I'm so pretty.
9.  Guilt over venting to you all instead of trying to be nontoxic.
10.  Time is flying too fast.  My kids are bigger and I am older each day.

OK, I feel better.  But if I've just brought you down, visit Kristi for HER nontoxic post.

4 comments:

Unknown February 5, 2009 at 1:40 AM  

I can so relate to #2, #6, #7, #8 and last but not least, but certainly the worst one for me, #10!
Sorry about the groundhog. He has been wrong before...Here's hoping!

Maggie May February 5, 2009 at 11:00 AM  

oye my hair

Ronnica May 9, 2009 at 4:10 PM  

Number 7 made me laugh. Today someone let me in, and I almost didn't do the courtesy wave because I was eating french fries at the time. It was late, but I did it!

Maggie Madison May 9, 2009 at 4:55 PM  

Sacrificing a french fry is serious business! I'm glad you made the effort, though!