keep it simple, sweetie (or stupid)

>> Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Boy, does my life really complicate my life.

At work, we get three different answers from three different people.


My kids tell me about their school day and I seriously don't get all the: green for being good, I need paper clips tomorrow, sign this, drop me off early tomorrow, Tuesday is pajama day, I need brownie money.

OMG! I need a separate calendar just for each kids school related schedule.

At home, I have a cable company whose bill is so long and winding I do not even look at it anymore. Same for my cell phone bill: so many little fees and it goes up a little more each month. Makes no sense.

Even my washing machine is ridicuously thorough. While it's eco-friendly, there are way too many choices: Normal/Casual, Kids Wear Handwash/Wool, Silk/Ultra Delicate, Sanitary, Bulky/Bedding, Whitest Whites, Heavy Duty, and Express Wash.

Seriously.

I just want clean clothes.

2 comments:

Sheila February 18, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

As someone who can be indecisive, I hate having too many options. The Sears repair man told me to always buy the most basic model offered unless I really needed the options. He told me all the repairs he does are to higher end models as there is more to go wrong.
Don't get me started on the cable bill....!

Maggie Madison February 18, 2009 at 12:12 PM  

i believe it. my fancy washer is now a giant money pit awaiting repair, for ther second time!