layout change?

>> Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Yes, I am considering another layout change and would like readers and followers to weigh in on the issue.


As I am constantly looking for ways to improve things at yournontoxiclife, I have been seeking out constructive criticism. I have been told I am a bit too cutsie and perhaps too much "best friend" ish, with the current layout.

Now, this was a critique I asked for and I do admit to choosing this particular layout out of emotion, rather than professionalism.

Sometimes a girl just needs to get her cutsie on.

So, now I would like to hear from folks who have been around for a few posts.

Here are the questions on my mind:

  1. would it hurt to try to professionalize this blog a bit more?
  2. what if I kept a lil cutsie on the side?
  3. do layout changes bug the $h!t out of you?
  4. do you have any suggestions for updating things?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to comment about this!

2 comments:

Sheila May 28, 2009 at 3:33 PM  

I was constantly changing my layout, and tried some of these templates. But they bugged me, I guess I like plain and simple best.
Perhaps you could try one of the fancy templates, but something a little 'crisper'??

Maggie Madison May 28, 2009 at 6:19 PM  

Thanks, Sheila. I am coming to the end of my busy season in my offline life and will def have time to play around a little with templates. I like the idea of looking for something crisper, too, that's a good way of putting it.