sneezing is not my friend

>> Thursday, March 5, 2009

I used to love sneezing.  It was like a little you-know-what.  It felt good.  And I must say, I sneeze neat.  No tissue needed or flying moisture to duck from.


But now, after pushing children forth and getting older, BAD things happen when I sneeze:
  1. I split my lip
  2. I pee (just a little so no one even knows)
  3. I toot (not every time)
  4. people stare (why is this?)
  5. the staring people do NOT always bless me after (what's with THAT?)

Therefore, I am now a sneeze hater.  I will try whatever to stall such sneeze, including holding my nose, covering my face with my hands and drinking water.  If all else fails, I haul butt to the nearest ladies room to sneeze and recover. 

Anyone else who has a good method to stall a sneeze, please comment below.   Allergy season is starting and I'm starting to panic...

1 comments:

Sheila March 5, 2009 at 9:10 PM  

I was always told to never stifle a sneeze, as it does bad things to the veins in your brain...LOL
So rather than risk a stroke I just go for it..!