what would you sell?

>> Tuesday, March 24, 2009

If I owned a store, I would sell natural products and recycled products.


I would sell concentrated solutions for cleaning counters, bathrooms, toilets and laundry stains. The containers would be small and people would only need to add tap water in their own bigger spray bottles.

I would sell homemade, natural soaps made with vegetable products and custom scented with essential organic oils.

There would also be similar shampoo, with custom ingredients.

Next would be natural candles, and recycled candle holders.  The candle holders would be made from old ashtrays, old glass lampshades and old silver plated trays.

I also envision other former pieces of junk turned into useful items: like old screen doors made into bulletin boards, old mantles made into headboards or wall decorations and old chairs made into new chairs.  And many other miscellaneous items made into coffee tables and cocktail tables.

I like the theme of my dream here, though I have no serious plans to open such a store.

What would you sell if you owned a store?  Comment back and let me hear your dream!

1 comments:

Keeta Gibson April 8, 2009 at 11:48 PM  

I am living your dream, I do own the exact store you are talking about...natural products, biodegradable earth friendly products, concentrated products so you only need to use a little, saving you money. Handmade soaps with essential oils, organic shampoos. I am a source that people could trust and count on for authenticity of product ingredients.

Why aren't you living your dream? If you have passion for your purpose you can do it:-)



If you know someone who could be interested in this information, you have my permission to pass it on. This article was prepared by Keeta Gibson from http://www.nontoxiclife.com.au/, your online eco-store for biodegradable, compostable and environmentally friendly products.