get rid of toxic habits once and for all

>> Monday, May 11, 2009



Toxic habits, like any bad habits, are hard to break. But if you take things one step at a time and replace the toxic habits with nontoxic habits, you will not only quit doing something that's toxic and bad for the environment, you will help yourself live a nontoxic life




These are all great replacement to some of your more toxic habits. Try some or all of these suggestions and feel better, while making our great earth more nontoxic.

Please comment below with a link to your best nontoxic habit!

2 comments:

Ronnica May 11, 2009 at 8:18 AM  

I've recently been making the switch to using reusable bags on my shopping trips. I'm only remember about half the time, but I was only remember about 1 in 10 trips before, so there's progress!

Maggie Madison May 11, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

Ronnica, that is progress! I think it really takes time to start a new habit.